We Are Equipped and Staffed to Handle Every Emergency ...
Our Emergency Department is equipped to handle 60,000 patient visits annually, from major illnesses such as heart attack and strokes to less urgent injuries such as lacerations.
- Certified Heart and Stroke Center: Two fully equipped resuscitation bays are available for the most severe emergencies
- Rapid Assessment: The Emergency Department features four new triage bays for rapid assessment of emergencies
- Dedicated Fast Track: Fast Track is open seven-days-a-week for minor injuries and illnesses
- Acute Care: For serious conditions such as traumatic injuries, chest pain, allergic reactions and abdominal pain
New and Expanded Technology
Without leaving the Emergency Department, patients have access to the latest imaging and other testing technology.
- All-new digital X-ray systems
- 64-slice CT scanner
For Family and Friends
- Convenient parking at the East Entrance, at the corner of 17th and Hamilton Streets, adjacent to the Emergency Department entrance.
- Comfortable and spacious waiting room with flat-screen TVs and an area for children.
- The security office is adjacent to the waiting room.
- A private family consultation room is also available.
- Gift Shop